Thursday, January 01, 2009

Day 3 in Dubai

I am slow because I am not exactly happy happy right now... But at least I have more or less come to terms with myself. Though the ending is nothing of what I wanted and barely even half of what I expected (I sorta believed the friendship wld be solid enough to pull through regardless).

Anyways, I shall spare everyone the details of this emotional battle within myself and distract you concerned souls with photos!!!! Day 3 in Dubai is the happiest day of my holiday. Cause it is desert safari day and because of some other reason but tts not so impt anymore!! ^o^



On our way into the desert, we passed by the Palace and the king has pretty peacocks and peahens running all over the lawn, totally unafraid of cars!!



In the bumpy desert. The ride was so jerky I puked and my sweet brother buried the vomit in sand. Hahaha!



Nice sunset. :)



Resting spot of the contingent.



Take a breath of fresh air peeps!!!!



And more photos!!



And more again! :)



Cool American college students racing on dirt bikes!



Silhouettes racing away in the sun!



Sunsets hv nv been so magnificant in the city as in the wild openness. Awwww!



The ground was so hot the camel HOPPED! Or at least tt was what I thought it was doing until mama pointed out tt the adult camel had binded legs.. Poor thing. :(



Upon reaching the campsite on the cool dirt bike whose owner didn't wanna be photographed. :)



The sitting arena in the campsite in the middle of the I-dunno-what dessert. :P All the power was supplied by generators! How awesome is tt?!



Free camel rides!!! Giddy-up!!



AHHHH SO HIGH!



EEK! Catch Alisa before she falls!! Hehe! Camels hv to kneel before they can sit due to its height and all...



Free Henna-art too!



Pretty hands... Comparing with the sisters, my hands are really fair.



Solo performance of a belly-dancer kept us captivated throughout dinner!



The dinner! Mass BBQ cook-out of kebabs. Yum!

HAPPY 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I ushered in the new yr with a big bang! Hope everyone had a blast too!! :)

Pictures wld be up soon (I hope).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home